Giving gifts, and getting gifts (admittedly) is totally my love language. Anyone else?
I love finding that extra special something for that dear friend or family member, and wrapping it up to perfection. Reed often laughs at how excited I get when someone is opening a gift I gave them. He says it's as if I'm the one getting the gift. Inside, that's how it feels! Yet, as young newlyweds, fresh out of the college scene, and recently plunked into adult life, the budget for gifts can be extremely tight. Sometimes, we don't have it in the bank to put that extra special gift in someone's hands.
With Blogmas, I am not interested in giving you some false narrative on my life, and its privileges. I am so grateful for everything I have, and all of the opportunities I've been given, but can a sista get honest and say that sometimes she'd like to do more for her people?! I wouldn't mind being able to walk into Nordstrom and pick out whatever I know a friend would love. Yet, in pinching pennies, I've also learned that small, simple, and creative gifts are often what friends prefer.
And the people in your life who appreciate you more than what you give them? Well, those are the people you keep.
So this year, let's be ballers on a budget, without any shame, and without any worry. Gifts are secondary to the sweet times we will share with people this holiday season, so let's be present in those too. Accidental pun, I swear...
For Day 3 of Blogmas, I've gathered 10 amazing gift ideas for under $25 - all things (at the very least), that I would love for Christmas! Of course, this guide does not cover every loved one we have (what DO we get that uncle?), but I do think it will prove helpful for that friend, coworker, or sister of yours! Plus, I will be sharing a Men's Gift Guide later in Blogmas! So stay tuned for that. Feel free to share in the comments what is on YOUR list for Christmas. I love talking gifts!
All photos are direct links for your shopping convenience.
1. Ultimate Luxury Plush Foot Duvets - $24 I LOVE that they are called Foot Duvets. Because even your feet deserve a treat yo' self.
2. Fig + Yarrow French Green Clay Mask - $22.99 Because I don't know a single female who is not interested in a little at-home spa treatment.
3. Maps 2017 Desk Calendar by Rifle Paper & Co. - $18 For that friend who needs a little escape from her day job.
4. Mixed trio of cement planter vessels - $22.93 Adorable and manageable way to step into the plant world, and if the plants die? Tea light holders!
5. Lush Lather Bath Bombs - $3-$8 each Bath bombs have become an obsession over the last year. These are infused with all of the good stuff, smell like heaven (seriously can't tell you how good these smell), and are so stinkin' cute.
6. Madewell Silk Bandana - $24.50 Bandanas are among my favorite style trends right now. The quickest way to add some cool to a casual outfit.
7. Beach Nazare Art Print by Ingrid Beddoes - $17.10 Gift someone a little glimpse into summer vacation for their walls.
8. Appetites: A Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain - $22.95 A beautiful, and user-friendly guide to the kitchen from someone who knows real food.
9. I love Us Calligraphy Throw Pillow - $20 A mantra worth seeing everyday. Plus, throw pillows are just the best.
10. Homemade, Holiday-Themed Tea Bags - $7.50-$9 each These are by far the most adorable, custom tea bags I've ever seen. Perfect for that tea-loving friend of yours! Hello Darling Gift Co. is offering #VTBlogmas a special discount of 20% off through December! Just use the code Victoria20 at checkout. Happy tea-sippin'!
Thanks for joining Day 3 of Blogmas! See you tomorrow, and Merry Christmas! xx